No announcement yet.

Hi from Melbourne Australia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love your Bratz scrap kit. Good Job and thank you for sharing it with us.

It is very easy to make templates and/or embellishment files to share here. Here is a link to the sticky in the templates area.
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153

I can't wait till my little one sees your template. I may not be able to get any regular stuff done around the house until I use it two or three or four times for her pictures.

Comment

Thanks Moonbeam... and Squeak you are very welcome... i would love to see what you come up with....

i will go and check out the link thank you again..
      Bonnie

Comment

Hi

Hi to everyone,
        Another Aussie here. I just love this program, I'm hooked. I love this site. There is so much talent here and it really inspires me to scrap more and more and more.
        See ya
        Carol

Comment

Wow! I think the Aussies are taking over here LOL.. anyway Hello Carol and a big big welcome to you..they are all a lovely friendly bunch here

Comment

Hi Carol Welcome... Wow Albury... just a stones throw away... LOL well more like 3 to 4 hours...... looking forward to seeing some of your layouts..
            Bonnie

Comment

Hi Everyone....

i have put together a new kit called Just Bits..... it is just that bits LOL of stuff i had no idea what to do with..... it will be up as a freebie soon just have had time to upload a zip file yet..

It is on my blog if you want to take a look
              Bonnie

Comment

Working...
              X