Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Ohio

Hi there,
    My name is Becky, I am 45 and fairly new to digital scrapbooking. Have been playing around with the trial version for a while now and trying to save up money to get the full version. I am a "grandma" to 2 beautiful little girls, and they are my fave subjects to scrap!!

Looking forward to meeting all of you!!

Hi Becky, welcome, you'll find it's a lot of fun around here!!
    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

Welcome from another Ohioan! You will love it here!
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Hey there and thanks for the welcome--I found out something else that we have in common by checking out your profile--we have the same birthday!!

Comment

Same BD as me or as Twpclerk who is also from Ohio! (Same year too?)
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Whoops--sorry should have been more specific sacannon--we have the same birthdate--different years. I was born in 1963.

Comment

Just wondering--how do you get the cute siggies on here?

Comment

You go into User CP up near the top, then select "edit signiture" and add it in there.
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Oh, forgot to mention, my sister was also born the same day, but 9 years before me!
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Sacannon--that is so cool--my dad and his older sister shared the same birthdate too--August 12th--except she is 4 years older than he was.

Comment

thanks for the info sacannon--will try to get something in there later!

Comment

Just trying this to see if siggie worked.

Comment

Darn it--guess I am doing something wrong. Can someone help please?

Comment

Welcome Becky!!! I will try to help ya out with a signiture...
                            At the top in dark purple...Go to User CP....click it...then go to your Control Panel, scroll down to were it says Edit Signiture..click that..But before you do that...and I should of said this before you start all this...you need a hosting site for to display some of the siggys...I use Photobucket...then you have to copy the image code and then paste the code into your signiture...I probably just made things worse for you, I know its alot to try and understand, heck, it took me awhile to get it! Maybe someone can explain it easier..... HEY PEEPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..........

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Hey there and thanks for trying to help. I finally got it to work and posted in another thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X