Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving it a 2nd try

Hello,

I am giving digiscrapping another try! I seem to have more time to get on the computer than pull out all the paper and get things done!

I did my first "official" page and have posted it in the gallery, it was fun and exciting! I just needed to take some time to learn the ins and outs and now I will hopefully be dangerous

On my mind, trying to catch up on 2 yrs of scrapping for my son and 8 for my daughter LOL, lets not even discuss all the family vacations.

Glad to have you with us. You will love this program and this community!

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Digiscrapping is faster than paper scrapping and more changeable. I think you will grow to love it. Take one step at a time and you will be amazed at how fast you progress. If you are faced with any difficulties, post a question in the forum.

Comment

You won't regret it, save you a fortune as well. I have spent so much and it all lies unused in drawers taking up space
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Welcome....hope to see more pages from you. Digiscrapping grows on you if you let it!
          Terin - aka Scrappyfrog
          sigpic
          My blog: www.scrappyfrog.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
          X