Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought I should throw out a howdy!

Howdy!

Thought I should take a moment to introduce myself now that I'm becoming such a fervent SBM fan and a big fan of this site.

I'll hit the half-century mark this year. The nest is empty now but my wife of twenty years and I are blessed with 2 granddaughters that we get to see and spoil quite often.

As a matter-of-fact they are the reason I decided to try my hand at digital scrapbooking a few weeks ago. I hope to put a book together for each of them by graduation time as a keepsake of their younger years. At least I'm not rushed for time yet. They're 8 and 4 now! They're also the ones that gave me my current moniker of "poppabob".

I really like Scrapbook MAX! for putting together my pages and I don't think I could have found a better community to share them with and to learn from. I'm truly inspired by all of your works and am learning a lot.

My scrapping journey has led me here and I feel like I'm home.
    -=poppabob=-
    If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Hello Grandpa

Glad to have you here with us. It's really great to have the guys around because they add a lot to the forums and ideas. Our group is pretty close and fun. Always willing to offer a helping hand and yet eager to learn more from others here in the SBM family. Always ask and someone will surely come to bat with answers. Oh the other hand, you need to have a sense of humor around here because teasing is fair game.

You will love it here! And again, welcome to our big family! BTW, where are you located?

nie
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

It's great to have you here!

I've been truly enjoying your MN layouts - welcome to SBM!
      Julie

Comment

Welcome to our club!
        I have been admiring your wonderful up north layouts. Sounds like you got the hang of things very fast. This is a very flexible and easy program to work with. You are doing a great job!
        The grandkids will love it. I have 6 right now and it is great showing their pages to them.

Marion

Comment

Where in NM and Where in TN?????

I'm in El Paso TX, right next to the NM border! nie

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

Whew Heww! Another guy on the forum.... only 2199 more to go!

Welcome poppabob!
            sigpic
            Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
            My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Originally posted by srussell
              Whew Heww! Another guy on the forum.... only 2199 more to go!

Welcome poppabob!
              Shhhhhh....Don't let that get around. You'll spoil everything.
              -=poppabob=-
              If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

Originally posted by OnieRN
                BTW, where are you located?

nie
                I currently live a little south of Knoxville, TN.
                -=poppabob=-

Comment

Welcome poppabab, look forward to seeing your LO of your grandchildren.

Have fun!
                  Love Bee
                  XXX

Comment

He Poppabob

I am somewhat familar with Knowville. I lived most of my adult live in Asheville, NC. Beautiful country there! Also, graduated from Western Carolina University in Cullowhee, NC Just down the road from you!

Well we're happy to have you with us! nie

!

nie

Comment

Hi poppabob and welcome!

I visited Knoxville a few years ago. We also spent some time in Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg and were amazed by the Great Smoky Mountains - I'll bet they take your breath away in autumn. You live in beautiful country! Hope to see some Tennessee landscapes in your scrapbooks!

Once again, welcome and keep on enjoying SBM!

Karin

Comment

Originally posted by Karin
                        Hi poppabob and welcome!

I visited Knoxville a few years ago. We also spent some time in Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg and were amazed by the Great Smoky Mountains - I'll bet they take your breath away in autumn. You live in beautiful country! Hope to see some Tennessee landscapes in your scrapbooks!

Once again, welcome and keep on enjoying SBM!

Karin
                        I picked up some new camera equipment and hope to get out to the Smokies a lot this fall! They sure are pretty.
                        -=poppabob=-

Comment

Hey there, poppabob..... I've really enjoyed looking at your layouts.... and your posts sound like you've got a great sense of humor, too..... Look forward to seeing you around here a lot! Welcome!!
                          God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

Originally posted by GrannyScraps
                            at your layouts.... and your posts sound like you've got a great sense of humor, too.....
                            Which you will need around here!

Marion

Comment

Working...
                            X