I dont exsist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont exsist

I have this program on my downstairs computer and I did have it upstairs but today it asks me if I want to buy the program. help!
    should I reinstall the disk?

If You Have The Full Version....

You can install it on your other personal computers. This question has come up in the past. You are the owner of your full version and you will need to install it on your other computers, if your working off more than one. Most of us are working off multiple computers. After all, we need to take those laptops with us on vacations..........lol. In my case, I have the desk top upstairs with the printer, but I primarly use the laptop downstairs. It's hard going up and down those steps.......

nie
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

Once you've purchased Scrapbook MAX!, the license lets you install in on two computers so long as they are both yours. So, if you have a main desktop computer and a laptop computer go ahead and put it on both!

However, if your friends and relatives want it (which of course they will once they all the great layouts you've made with Scrapbook MAX!) - please send them here to purchase their own copy. That really helps us out, lets us keep improving the software, pay the bills etc...
      Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

Working...
      X