Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Digital Scrapbooking

Hi,
    Name is Greta. I'm from Thomasville, NC. 58 year old grandmother of 3 beautiful little girls, two of them are twins. The oldest is 5 and the twins are 3 1/2 years old. They are the reason I am trying digital scrapbooking. I want to document their childhood and also their heritage. I know I will appreciate all the help I can get on this site.

Hello Greta! So GLAD to have you join us here! You will love our community... lots of great folks. And a few nuts thrown in. Of which I am NOT. Don't let them tell you otherwise.

Come join in on all the fun we're having!

{{hugz}} from "knzus" in Kansas
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Greta...Welcome!!!!!! This is a super community here...Any help you need, just ask...((HUGS))
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

hi, welcome...you will love scrapping your grandkids...I have 6 and a whole hard drive of scrapped pic's it really makes your memories just that little bit more special

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Working...
        X