X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pfalzgrj
    • Apr 2009

feel like an idiot:)

i'm still pretty new, but i've ventured far enough to actually put something in the gallery. now one of the messages says "feel free to 'grab my blinkie'" i know what it means. i just don't know how to do it.

so how do you grab someone's blinkie and add it to your signature line, or whatever?
    j;P
    soli deo gloria!
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

right click on the blinkie and save to your desktop, then upload to somewhere like photobucket - copy the IMG code

go to Settings in max (top right of page ) and scroll down on left of page to Edit signature

paste the code in the box there and click save signature

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• pfalzgrj
      • Apr 2009

hah! you make that sound so easy...
      thanks--i'll give it a shot
      j;P
      soli deo gloria!

Comment

• pfalzgrj
        • Apr 2009

it's me again--i understand everything except the photobucket part. what is a photobucket?
        what will the img code look like? will i right click to get it? i have the image on my desktop and i
        understand how to go in and edit my signature. thanks a mil for spelling it out for me...
        j;P
        soli deo gloria!

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

photobucket (theres loads of similar services) are free photo image hosting sites

, Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• angelwithin
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Nov 2006

found another way

if the blinkie is being hosted on one of the photo hosting servers already ....like mine are...right click on the blinkie and go to properties copy the url address that is there and you can paste that into your edit signature in option 1

, Check out my store
            Here

Comment

• pfalzgrj
              • Apr 2009

if it shows up, we'll know why YOU are the guru...
              thanks for your patience!
              j;P
              soli deo gloria!

Comment

• pfalzgrj
                • Apr 2009

fiona--you are still the guru. and i'm still the idge. what am i doing wrong??
                i'm pating "http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee40/carena-cats/Carena%20Blinkies/CarenaFAN.gif" in option1 and i get the message that it is too large.
                j;P
                soli deo gloria!

Comment

• angelwithin
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Nov 2006

go to Settings in max (top right of page ) and scroll down on left of page to Edit signature

copy this code [IMG] http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1.../CarenaFAN.gif[/IMG] straight into the edit signature box
                  ^
                  delete the space between [IMG] and http:

click preview and you should see the blinkie click save signature

hope this way works for you .....hope i explained it right lol

fiona xx

and paste in the option 1 box there and click upload save signature

, Check out my store
                  Here

Comment

• craftiedi
                    • Feb 2010

Me too. Now that I have downloaded Scrapbook Max and Life is Beautiful, I can't find out how to open life is beautiful. Help!

Comment

Working...
                    X