Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome, newbies and other thingys!

Don't want to miss anyone by mistake!

Time to give a group welcome to all you new chickadees. You're coming in by the millions, so I don't have time to welcome you individually, but please believe me, we all welcome you with open arms and scraping supplies, just waiting to pounce... Ops... to see your wonderful creations.

You are going to love our... our.... our..... this here joint! We are all level headed, mild, composed, non-addidted, refined people. So you're going to feel right at home!

<whisper> Ok, gang, let's hit the ballistics! Bring out the Mojitos and the scissors, and lets get scraping!!!!! <whisper>

Granny the Great!
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Yep, Yep, Yep.... a huge welcome to ever'body newer'n me.... hehehe

Originally posted by Granny
    We are all level headed, mild, composed, non-addidted, refined people. So you're going to feel right at home!
    Oh yeah, that describes all of us to a "T".... But, you'll feel right at home anyway..... ROFL
    God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

mmmmmm mojitos!!??

Pages would be lookin mighty fine after a few of those!lol

Comment

Yeap... I agree, Amy!!

Beautiful layout, gorgeous baby! Welcome to the family!

Granny
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
        X