Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Hong Kong

Hello Everyone,
    I've had my copy of scrapbook max now for about two weeks. Been busy playing around with it to see what can be done. Thanks to everyone who has contributed there templates and embellishments. Its kind of you to share. Some of you have made some astounding pages.

I've been a paper scrapbooker for a couple years now. However, living in Hong Kong has made it difficult to get paper and supplies without ordering on-line all the time. I had one really bad experience so haven't done it much but I do occasionally just because I need the supplies. I wanted to try digital scrapbooking to see if I like it more. I do like it, but I still enjoy the paper scrapbooking. I think the combination of the two will be awesome.

Anyway, just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone.

Brenda

Hello Brenda, glad to have you on board.

I visited Hong kong a few years ago.
    There are several Asian and Hong kong layouts in the template sharing section. Maybe something you can use?

Marion

Comment

Hello Brenda and welcome, hope you have lots of fun on here!!!
      Love Bee
      XXX

Comment

I've also been a paper scrapper (for about 7 years now) and I think that's got to stink, having to order everything online! I think you will love digi-scrapping and SBM..... it is just sooooo easy and the results are great! Welcome to the group!
        God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

Working...
        X