Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kazr
    replied
    Welcome, you will love it here, the program is wonderful, you get results so quickly & if you need advice there are always friends here willing to help you along, have fun & enjoy

Leave a comment:

• NanaC95565
    replied
    Welcome, you will find yourself on here everyday. At least I am anyway. It is addicting. Everyone has their own style of doing layouts, they are all great. you will enjoy the sbmax program and everyone here.
    Happy Scrappin

Leave a comment:

• ToniNZ
    replied
    Great to have you here. You are going to love the software, it is just the best, I am hooked and the people on the forum are so helpful. You might find the layout gallery helpful with samples of everyones work, it's a great place to get inspired. Have fun.

Leave a comment:

• OnieRN
    replied
    Oh your right Granny Scraps

I have so much fun saving and downloading then visiting with everyone here in the forum. The software and the forum is very addictive! nie

Leave a comment:

• GrannyScraps
    replied
    Hi and Welcome..... I don't know which is more addictive... SBM or this group....

Leave a comment:

• cntrywoman72
    replied
    Welcome to the board. Hope you have a great time here. This program and everyone here is very addictive. Get your creative juices flowing, we want to see your pages!

Becca

Leave a comment:

• DMA1027778
    replied
    Welcome baby Girl to SM family

You will love your new toy. I play with it every day. I have learned so much, and still learning. I made my first Scapebook for a member of my church moving to TX. Everyone was delighted on how I made this book. Learning some of Corey and other member tips and used them on this book if i have say so myself I was pleased . I was just so tickle as a pickle.

Leave a comment:

• MA3
    replied
    Hi

Welcome to one on the best sites around, I am fairly new here myself, you will find that everyone here is so very friendly and helpful...Looking forward to seeing your LOs (((Hugs)))

Leave a comment:

• eye
    replied
    welcome

Nice to have you join us. You will get hooked really good as it is just like Christmas. So many free gifts and so many Angels who make them.

Leave a comment:

• Redsoxmom22
    started a topic Hello, I'm new

Hello, I'm new

Hello everyone, I just bought thi program and joined this group, you all are talented and I can't wait to get my program in the mail so I can get started on it. I just hope that I can make things as good as you all do.
Working...
X