New to Scrapbook Max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Scrapbook Max

Just introducing myself to this forum!! I am a Colorado girl who loves to do anything that is creative. I draw, paint, quilt, and especially scrap. I am trying to learn digital scrapbooking so am looking forward to learning this progrm. I have to admit that "digi scrappin" really gets me!! But I am here to learn. Thanks in advance for helping me get aquainted with this program.

You've come to the right place. Lot's of folks around here willing to help.

Welcome!
    -=poppabob=-
    If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

Welcome!

Hi, Lynnda. You are in a great place to work on digital scrapping, I just started a few months ago and love it. You'll catch on soon and be addicted to it too.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Hi Lynnda.... welcome to SBM and the forum..... lots of helpful (and really creative) folks around here.... you'll be addicted in no time....
        God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

Working...
        X