Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Scrapbook Max.

Hi, thanks for stopping by my post...

Well I've only been on this site all of half an hour am already addicted. I have absolutely no experience in scrap booking, have alway's had a fascination for trying it though, and even excited about taking the big plunge.
    The first digital layout I'd like to try will be a surprise from my husband. Would love to hear any suggestions on anniversary templates and layout's? I've just down loaded the program can't wait to give it a test drive.

Hope your all having a fantastic day.

OMG Happy, you're gonna love love love this site!! It's crazy addictive, you'll be up late nights... funny how you're first LO is a surprise for your husband.. and anniversary theme - I've been on this site for just over a year and my husband keeps threatening to throw my computer out the window!!! LOL
    You need any tricks or help, just let us know - we're all here to help! My advice is join in the challenges.. you learn a ton from them and get a heap load of freebies!
    Check out the embellishment thread, there's tons of stuff in there too.
    Can't wait to see some of your LO's!
    Kel

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I think the life is beautiful pack comes with some things that would work for the anniversary. Have fun scrapping!!

Comment

Welcome! It's good to know you are interested in scrapbooking. I'm a fan of it! I joined Club SEI and enjoyed it. They send kits with complete instructions!

http://www.qbaroo.com/clubsei/images...previewbig.jpg
        Having great time with monthly scrapbooking kits

Comment

Working...
        X