Hi, I'm a new kid on the block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I'm a new kid on the block

Well let see, I have just started my trial version on this site, I'm excited to see what it all has. I love to scrap and now making cards.
    I also love to sew and general crafts.
    I'm a great grandmother of two, they are the apple's of my eyes. One lives with me, and the other is living here in AZ. close bye so I get to see her often. I have been married for 47 years, (yes to the same man, HA!) I get ask that question a lot. lol
    We live in AZ. formanly from California.
    Hope to meet a lot of nice people here in this community, will wait to see your post.
    Best Regards
    Lousieie:

Hi from a fellow Arizonian... I live in Buckeye... Have fun!
    sigpic
    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Welcome!

You're going to LOVE it here.

I find it SO refreshing that a GREAT-grandma is digiscrapping! My mom is also a great-grandma and loves the computer for emails & stuff, but she's not brave enough to even try digital scrapping....she downloads her pictures, prints them, and then does traditional scrapbooking. Hats off to you!

Comment

Originally posted by louiseie View Post
        Hope to meet a lot of nice people here in this community, will wait to see your post.
        Best Regards
        Lousieie:
        Nice people seem to be the only kind that grow in these parts.

Welcome!
        -=poppabob=-
        If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

Hi s Russell

Originally posted by srussell View Post
          Hi from a fellow Arizonian... I live in Buckeye... Have fun!
          Glad to hear from someone fairly close by, Buckeye isnt that far. Thanks for the reply, will look for you in the future

Comment

Love to scrap

Originally posted by kristyc1994 View Post
            Welcome!

You're going to LOVE it here.

I find it SO refreshing that a GREAT-grandma is digiscrapping! My mom is also a great-grandma and loves the computer for emails & stuff, but she's not brave enough to even try digital scrapping....she downloads her pictures, prints them, and then does traditional scrapbooking. Hats off to you!
            I think I will, everyone seems so nice so far, and if I had the time I would do nothing but scrap, both ways, I love to do traditional scrapping too. It is very challengings to me.
            The bad part about it is that you have to shift thru all your stuff to find what you are looking for. HA !
            But I love it just the same. Thanks for the response, will look for you in the future.
            Louiseie

Comment

Welcome aboard! Louiseie! I scrap all the time. I also do regular scrap pages but since I found Scrapbook Max, I just incorporate digital onto my pages. You will get soooooo many ideas in here. And you too will become an addict.
              Can't wait to see your page in the Gallery when you get one done. Happy Scappin'

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
              X