Hello everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

Hello! I joined the other day and am still trying to figure it out. The free kit that came with the download, well, I cannot find it anywhere. I need help locating it.

Brenda

Hi Brenda,
    Glad to have you here.

The "Life is Beautiful" kit is a seperate download. You download it to a known place on your computer and then you click on it to install and it should put you through the install wizard and once you have done that the content should be added to SB Max. I hope this helps, if not please let us know and someone will try to help more.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum Brenda. Hope you get it all worked out.. sorry I can't help, not really a techy..
      Hope to see you in some of the challenges! They are super fun and teach us a lot.
      Kel

Comment

What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!

Comment

Originally posted by juliescraps View Post
          Hi Brenda,
          Glad to have you here.

The "Life is Beautiful" kit is a seperate download. You download it to a known place on your computer and then you click on it to install and it should put you through the install wizard and once you have done that the content should be added to SB Max. I hope this helps, if not please let us know and someone will try to help more.

Hello, I am new too, I like this forum! I think I will make lot of friends here

Comment

Welcome!
            KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

Welcome to the forum emmahudson88. Happy scrapping.

Comment

Glad you could join us.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Working...
                X