A big HI from Cheshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big HI from Cheshire

Hi I'm new to scrapbook Max - Brilliant software I've been doin' digi-scrappin' using powerpoint and publisher for the past 8-10 years until I saw this software and I am soooooo impressed I'm tellin' everyone.

I'm a scrapper (hence an untidy house) , hate housework (hence an untidy house), have 2 kids (hence an untidy house) and a husband (hence constant nagging from hubby to tidy house ). I originate from Yorkshire and am residing in Cheshire. I have few faults ('cos I'm a woman), high phone bills ('cos I'm a woman) and have never got used to texting or e-mailing in short form so as per usual I've gone on and on and bored everyone to tears

You sound like a lot of fun! Welcome to our forum.

Marion

Comment

Welcome as well. We all hate that word housework. But just think I will be leaving nursing in a year and I can sit back and enjoy scrapbooking and housework(haha) . Housework will always be their but our lives will not. So take some time to smell the roses and enjoy.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Welcome from Bedfordshire! You sound like me!
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
        X