• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Hi from North Hollywood, California

Hello there. I've been lurking for a couple of weeks, and decided it was time to take the plunge. Thanks to Ladybug for steering me to this wonderful program and community.

There is a lot of great talent here, and I'm looking forward to learning from all of you. I create a lot of my own stuff, so I would like to share some of it with you also.

I will load a template shortly to the templates section. I hope you guys will like it. Thank you for allowing me to come aboard!

Granny
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

• Corey
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2006

Hi Granny, welcome to the forum! Glad to hear you're enjoying Scrapbook MAX!.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Ladybug
      Mad Scrapper
      • Mar 2006

Welcome Granny! So glad you could join us! I know the group is going to benefit greatly from your talent. Can't wait to see what you have to share with us.

Ladybug
      sigpic

Granny, MaggieMae and Moonbeam are my buddies!!!

Comment

• Karin
        • Jan 2006

Hi Granny! Glad you took the plunge - "the water's great!"
        Looking forward to seeing your work!

I think you'll find that Scrapbook MAX! is a lot of fun, and the community here is always friendly!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Karin

Comment

• Marnie
          • Jan 2006

Hi there Granny,
          I have already responded to you elsewhere, but I'm just so glad that you "formally" introduced yourself! We're very friendly, and we share a lot. So, welcome! Can't wait to see some of your stuff!
          Marnie
          Marnie

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Well, thank you all! It really is fun to drop in and see what you're all doing. I got a lot of irons in the fire right now, but really want to get more involved here. Your warm welcoming is very much appreciated!

Granny
            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Kazr
              Layout Whiz
              • Mar 2006

Welcome Granny
              I am also a newcomer to Scrapmax & have found the people here extremely friendly & very helpful indeed. Have fun & enjoy

Comment

Working...
              X