Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello, I'd like to introduce myself.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, I'd like to introduce myself.......

Hello

Some of you will be sitting there laughing now, you know me, we've been scrapbook buddies for many years (for your sins lol) But I should think by my absence of several years many of you will not have a clue who I am!

My name is Fiona Storey aka angelwithin, for many years I was a regular designer and forum member here at max, due to illness I had to take time away from designing but I am back - and hopefully as I get back into the swing of things we'll get to know each other

To those that already know me - yes I am back, be gentle with me I am right rusty at forums now and even rustier at designing (bones ain't doing to good either lol) but I am going to make a conservative effort to get far more of a regular visitor at Max again and start designing those oh so girly style kits I do so love to swamp the store with

Happy New Year

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Yahooooo! Fiona is back!!! Glad to hear your coming back!! Hugs!!!
    Hugs!!

Comment

Hiya Kimmyann
      lovely to see a familiar face xxxxx

, Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Glad to have you back Fiona!! Happy new year!! I pray that your 2016 is filled with many blessings!!

Comment

Lovely to see you again Diane, have a fabulous New Year xxx

, Check out my store
          Here

Comment

Ah ! Ah ! Fiona! So happy to know that I'm not the only designer who wants to get this place very busy.

So happy to know that you're feeling better.

Sandrine
            KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

I haven't had chance to design anything since I wrote this as I've been quite ill, just waiting on yet another hospital appointment (I swear I spend half my life in waiting rooms!)
              hopefully they'll have me all fixed again soon and i'll be ale to start designing again

, Check out my store
              Here

Comment

Sending Prayers your way!! Can't wait for you to come play with us again
                Hugs!!

Comment

Take care, Fiona!
                  KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

Working...
                  X