Hello Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone!

I'm a newbie......my name is Debbie. I was born and raised in West Virginia.....I'm a Coal Miners Daughter. I live in Solon Ohio, suburb of Cleveland OH. I'm a wired lady, meaning I have a pacemaker that helps my heart to beat. Married (Second) with no kids, but we have a puppy, who is 6 years old, that we think is our child LOL Sprite is a beagle/fox terrier mix we rescued from Paws & Prayers. I love taking pictures and walking in the parks around our home. We are lucky to have so many nice metro parks near us!! I do both digital and paper scrap booking and really enjoy doing challenges on the different sites I belong to. I'm a few year away from retirement age, but have been enjoying being a homemaker (not working) since 2009. Hubby and I also love playing in our flower beds and planting new flowers. I'm excited to me her and learning to use my new Scrapbook Max program I purchased a few days ago.

Well Ms. Debbie Welcome to Our SBM Family!! Glad to have you here with us and your pages are perfect!

I work construction and use Digital scrapping as my relaxation tool. It helps to De-Stress me after a long day. The last few months I have been swamped with work and family stuff so I haven't been scrapping as much.

You will Love SBM. When I bought it I was still paper scrapping, Now...... Nope all Digital, because I can do so much more!! Plus I have published several scrapbooks and Love the way they look.

Hugs!!
    Hugs!!

Comment

Hi Debbie.......welcome to this forum. I am in England and joined a few years ago. The main purpose was to find a 'programme' that would help with Family History scrapbooking but this has been enhanced by the great support from members in this forum. I would advise join in the challenges..... They will help you learn so much about the programme and through this you will find different applications which will give you great layouts.
      X X X xhugs X X x

Comment

Working...
      X