A newbie from Finland!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A newbie from Finland!

Hey! I´m Kati 35yrs, mom to two little girls (2½ and 1 yrs). We live in Finland, Northern Europe. I was just surfing in the internet, looking for ways to make pretty invitations, thank you cards, etc and I ran into this site. I have now the trial version, and I´m just loving it! Can´t wait to get the real one! This program is so addictive and this community site - ooooh, I could stay here all the time... IF I only had the time, lol!

I hope I found myself a new nice hobby, and maybe a place where to make some new friends too!

Kati

Welcome and be careful, it's easy to find the time aa you soon will be an addict! There are a lot of addicts on here though so feel at home.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Yes and you make great friends from all walks of life. Lovely place and lots of nice stuff. We are a bit crazy at times so do not let that scare you off.Happy scrappin to you.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

COOL! My mom's father was from Finland. Welcome to the community.

Comment

Welcome Kati -

You are going to love it here!

You write (speak) amazing English - are you native to Finland or were you born and raised elsewhere? I knew a guy from Finland when I was in my last year of high school (1990 - wow, a long time ago!)...he was an exchange student, and we walked together at our graduation ceremony. Nice guy - beautiful country!

Happy scrapping!

Kristy

Comment

Hi Kati, welcome to the site. You are going to love. You are right it is addicting. Some of the people here live on the site I think. They are on it around the clock, and we are crazy like Eye says. Some people prefer to call us "nuts". We even have a Doctor on our Soap Opera trying to get us on her couch. It hasn't worked though, we manage to escape.

Have fun!
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Hi Katie.. this sure is a great place and Scrapbook Max will take you into a new world..welcome and also to all the other newbies a big mass hello..
              Have fun with your scrapping!

Comment

Welcome!

So glad you found this program and forum. It's very addictive and you will love it! We're glad you're here!
                Julie

Comment

helo !!

either well coming, we are happy in receives it

Comment

Working...
                  X