and we do meet doing IRL scrapbooking
    not digital. This is our 3rd year and we
    do have so much fun.
    I look forward to posting my pages with
    Scrapbook Max.
  • crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Welcome Aboard Sharmanscraps! I too did scrapbooking for a couple years, but with digital scrapbooking its so hard to go back!! You never have a mess to clean up! you get beautiful layouts in here and lots of free stuff too! You will be addicted to this very soon! Trust me! The people in here are amazing! If you ever need help just ask, someone will help thats for sure! Everyone in here helps everyone! Yea we have a few nuts in here, but not to worry they are good nuts! Have fun!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Welcome, you'll soon be spending more time on here than off! Have a great time.........
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

Who are you calling a nut? Are we projecting again?

Hello Sharmanscraps.... Welcome to the forum!

Granny
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Lillyskite
          • Nov 2006

Welcome aboard,, You will love it here)

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
            Welcome Aboard Sharmanscraps! I too did scrapbooking for a couple years, but with digital scrapbooking its so hard to go back!! You never have a mess to clean up! you get beautiful layouts in here and lots of free stuff too! You will be addicted to this very soon! Trust me! The people in here are amazing! If you ever need help just ask, someone will help thats for sure! Everyone in here helps everyone! Yea we have a few nuts in here, but not to worry they are good nuts! Have fun!!!!
            I agree with everything Crops said! I too did scapbooking. We just started it back up again once a month. With digital you don't have to hall everything around either, it is all at your fingertips.

Have fun, you'll enjoy it.
            Sue
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
            X