Hello to

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to

all the newbies and A Warm Welcome to the SBM Family. You will enjoy your stay, I am sure of it. Alot of great things in here and the sharing is AWESOME. Be sure to check out the sharing corners. We have alot of talent here so you wont be scrap paper and embellish poor for sure. Well I guess I better get back to my contribution for the January Challenge. Hope you enjoy and forget about the house work.LOL

Visit my blog
    Visit my section of the store here

housework? OMG! i forgot the housework!

LOL!
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Housework is not a priority lol
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

It does tend to get put on the back burner!
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

I don't know what housework is anymore. I starighten up and the laundry of course clean the kitchen and bathroom, but no dusting goes on here anymore.LOL Lucky for me there are 3 kids here all the time, I just tell hubby I get tired of cleaning up after them and it sits there until they pick it up. No complaints so I guess it's fine. LOL Although the grand babies are coiming down for the weekend guess I should vacc. and child proof alittle.

Visit my blog
          Visit my section of the store here

Comment

Working...
          X