No announcement yet.

Newbie once again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I see there aren't problems with hubbies. They wanna do their own thing and happy that we have something to do at that time and not bug them....
    sigpic

Comment

welcome Baby !!

Originally posted by Diasonia View Post
      I saw many-many newbie threads, but still decided to do my own.
      Want to say "Hello" to everyone.
      Hope to be one of you very soon.
      You ja and one of ours! YOU and good coming our lives famous community, YOU have friends Tips Love Affection and all lives ok counts here on US? kisses

Comment

Now Angel!!!

I know darn well that your NOT FULL OF HOT AIR!!!
        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

Onie, you are reading between the lines again aren't you... LOL /funny

Welcome to Scrapbook max and please join us in Days of our Scraps. On most days people are pretty nutty and other days they are.....more nutty. Some times bad days slip in but don't let that scare you away.

Hubby's have a way of turning around. Mine was not happy at all when I started spending more time on the computer. He still likes to act like that, on the other hand he gets to watch what he wants on TV. And he likes the things that I make and will ask me to do things for him in fun. (Like a little morphing of people he knows, shhhh)

Like Crop's husband he also does cooking and laundry, he will load the dishwasher, he will help clean when company comes. What I like the best is my morning back rubs before he leaves for work. I guess I am spoiled???

So I guess what I am saying is to train them right LOL

again, welcome. You will enjoy it.
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Yepper!

I read between the lines, on the lines, above and below the lines...... given that, it still comes out as the FUNNY NUTS CLUB!!!!
            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

That's us alright, THE FUNNY NUTS CLUB!

Marion

Comment

Working...
              X