Where is the SBM store ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the SBM store ?

I have been absent from here for way too long, but after repurchasing version 2 I still cannot locate the SBM store for kits, can anyone point in the right direction or send me a link here please. thank you in advance.... Karyn.

Hi Karyn - welcome back!!

When we upgraded our site and switched to a new server, we unfortunately had to permanently close our former store. We still have Mega Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 available for sale:

https://www.scrapbookmax.com/expansion-packs/

And of course, Scrapbook MAX! is compatible with all the popular image formats (.JPG, .PNG, .TIF, .GIF). so you can use free kits from other sites or kits from other stores to expand your collection that way, too.

Hope that helps!
    Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Comment

Thank you Karin, it is nice to see some familiar names still here after all these years, I had suspected store had been closed down, but as you say I have hundreds of kits that can be used, I also have a few of the expansion packs to help me along the way

Comment

Nice to hear from you, too Karyn! It's been a while!

Stop by anytime with questions, pages to share, etc.!!

K

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
        Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Comment

I am sad to see so many of my past friends missing from here,it used to be a hive of activity, time to get back into it, life is very hectic now with my Granddaughter Skye who is 18 next month & her little bro Chayce who is 2 yrs, a big difference in ages but the loves of my life

Comment

Hi guys. I am a new member to this forum. Nice to meet you all here.

Comment

Working...
            X