Using new computer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using new computer

Have a new computer and realized I do not have the 2.0 Scrapbook Max disc to install program. Old computer died so can not transfer.
    Will I need to purchase again ??
    Marie
    My Buddies are : Autisticwonder, Eye, Granny, Jeanie, Mommabird, Sacannon and
    Vanessa

Hello mariet,

Thanks for your note! Here's the information you're looking for:

If you don't have a backup DVD or didn't make a back up of your software, you can contact our reseller Cleverbridge for further assistance (use this link to find their contact information):

https://www.cleverbridge.com/433/?sc...ident=fa78048a

When you contact Cleverbridge with your request, be sure to include your:

* Full Name
    * Billing Address
    * Phone Number
    * Email Address
    * Order number
    * Date of purchase

If you don't have all of the above information (i.e., you've lost your order number), be sure to give as much information about your order as possible.

Hope that helps -- let me know if you have any further questions!

Karin

Comment

Thanks for your help Karen
      Finally got a working url so that I could download the program again.

Got one question though, so that I don't have this problem again, how do I burn a disc for installing the program to my next computer ? God forbid when this happens again.
      Once again appreciate all your help.

RM Tompkins (mariet)
      Vanessa

Comment

Hello and thanks for the update!

It's very smart to make a backup of the .exe file you downloaded to an external source in case of a computer crash, new system, etc. and you need to reinstall the program (something we always recommend). Because not everyone has the same cd-r burning software, unfortunately I'm not able to give you specific instructions on how to do this - you'd have to check into the instructions for whatever tool you might have. Other options for backing up include making a copy of the .exe file to a USB key. You can also contact Cleverbridge again and request to purchase a backup DVD of your order for $10 which they will mail out to you (you'll need your order number etc. again). Hope that helps!

Cleverbridge contact page:

https://www.cleverbridge.com/433/?sc...ident=fa78048a
        Last edited by Karin; 06-24-2019, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Thanks and once again you were a great help in my time of need.
          Hope you have a great day !

Mariet
          Vanessa

Comment

I'm so glad - my pleasure! Let us know if you have any further questions!

Comment

Working...
            X