Back to Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to Play

Hello again! My name is Pam and I have been here before but it's been a long time! In fact, I just set a new PC yesterday and couldn't find my software so had to repurchase, it's been that long...so sad. I used to CT for several teams but at this point, I'm just excited to finally have time to get back to scrapping again. I have 2 grown children and 6 grandchildren. My son, Alan, has been a U.S. Marine since 2004 and he and his gorgeous Romainian wife and stepdaughter are currently in Japan and his son will soon be joining them. My beautiful daughter, Kayla, is a COTA (Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant), and she has 4 boys, ages 14 down to 7. A lively bunch to say the least. I am so blessed with this wonderful crew! I just graduated from college and am waiting to sit for my National Exam to receive my certification for Medical Billing and Coding, and I work from home full time.

So this is what I've been doing, lol. I'm so excited to hopefully reunite with some old friends and make some new ones. As I went through old web links, it was sad to realize that many are no longer around, but it will be fun to discover new ones. I am so excited to get creative again!

Pam aka lemonade6363
    Proud Marine Mom who loves to scrap those grandsons...and, oh yeah, the rest of the family, too!

Hello again. I was a member when Scrapbook Max began, but I thought it had quit altogether. I am excited to see something happening with my favorite scrapping tool. I have been making scrapbooks and cards with Scrapbook Max all these years and I have never found another scrapbook program that is better. I do use Photoshop to make some improvements in photos, but then I use them in y scrapbooks.

Comment

Working...
    X