Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW with a few questions!

HI everyone!!

I'm very NEW to scrapbooking ........and digital! I think that I'll be leaning toward digital! I love this program! It's easy and FUN! I'm SO happy with my first page I would love to share it with you all ...how do I attach it so you can see? I would love you feed back!

Anyway, here are my questions......

I was thinking about purchasing the program (I'm on trial now) and I was wondering does it really come with lots of 'things' to use on a page? frames, edges.....all of that? more than what is in the trial right?
    ALSO, how do I upload my saved zipped files that I have saved of layouts, kits, work art.........stuff like that...would I even be able to use it in this program?

THANKS for your help!!

Hi! You're going to love using Scrapbook MAX!. It's super easy to use, but it's also really flexible - so you can grow with it for years to come! It's fully compatible with all of the digital add-on kits you've seen on other websites too (full support for JPG and transparent PNG image formats in any resolution you want to use!). That's a huge bonus about Scrapbook MAX! that most other so-called digital scrapbooking software packages don't offer you.

When you purchase, you'll get a CD-ROM mailed out to you that contains way more stuff than we could hope to put in the trial download. About 10 times as much actually!

Check out the information found here:
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/site/buynow.php

We are also putting up another web page that will show you a selection of the content found only in the purchased version. It should have been up this week already, but I'm sure it will be there in the next few days.

In the meantime, if you have any other questions, just let us know!
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

Thank you for your response!!

I did actually purchase the program...I'm very excited about it too!!
      I have some zip files that I have saved to my computer, how do I use them in this program?
      I'm trying to put together an inviation for my daughters first birthday and I need some of those files..........
      If the file is not in JPG I can't use them ? Or how do I convert them so that I can?

Thanks again!!

Comment

You'll need to "unzip" that file first in order to get at all the graphics files inside it (like .JPG and .PNG). If you are using Windows XP, just double-click the zip file and then drag and drop the images into your "My Documents > My Pictures" folder (or wherever you want to store them). They you can just drag and drop them onto your Scrapbook MAX! scrapbook page.
        Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

GREAT!! I'll try that and let you know! THANKS!!

Comment

Thanks a TON! It worked!!
            I now have another question, can I change the size of paper.......I did change the settings for the project that I'm working on to 4x6inc. but the actual 'new' page on the screen didn't change shape? Should it? (do you understand what I'm 'trying' to say LOL?)

Comment

Here I go again, opening my big mouth. I have the same problem all the time. What I do is go to View, Zoom level, and I click on 100%. That refreshes the page and it shows the actual size.

(Hope I'm right this time, I'm starting to get this long nose and hives!!!)

Granny
              sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Thanks for giving me step by step..............but when I change the size......the actual page on my screen doesn't change...........so I don't know if I'm scraping for the size I need.

Comment

You probably have your zoom level set to "Fit All" which means that it will adjust automatically to fit the whole page on your screen. Chapter 2 of the User's Guide goes into this.

As long as you have the correct settings in your background your page should be the size you want. Go to Page > Settings > Size then choose from the presets.

Comment

Working...
                  X