Hi there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there!

Hi there! I'm another newbie. New to this site & program and new to digital scrapbooking! I tried the "old fashion" way of scrapbooking and didn't really enjoy it. So far after one night of playing around with my trial version of Scrapbook MAX I love it!! I really haven't got a clue what I'm doing but so far it's been fun. I have a question though...what do you do with your pages once they are completed? I understand you can print them off, either at home or order them on-line...then do you put them in a scrap book as is? I'd like to hear some ideas on what to do with all of the wonderful creations! Ok, now I'm off to see if there is a step by step guide, something like "scrapbooking MAX for dumbies"!

RxGirl,

Good to heave you here. First of all, try watching the tutorial video here:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/site/tours.php

Then read the User's Guide which comes with the program (goto Help > User's Guide from the menu bar). The User's Guide is well-written and will show you how to use most of the program's features. There is a good chapter in there about publishing which might give you some ideas.
    Brett Kapilik
    Indigo Rose Corporation

Comment

Glad to have you here! I know you're going to love Scrapbook MAX!. It's super easy to use, but it also has lots of goodies and things to explore - you'll be having fun with it for a long, long time!

One of the great things about the software, is that once you've created your scrapbook, you can publish it in tons of different ways, including CD-ROM, VCD, slideshow, screensavers, email, JPG images etc.

You can print it out on your home printer (in high resolution color!) and then put the pages into a traditional scrapbook album - like the kind you can purchase at any scrapbook store - like Michaels, Archivers, ReCollections etc. Most people doing prints at home choose to print at 8x8, unless they have one of those nice new wide-format printers like the Epson Stylus Photo R1800 that can print at 12x12 - or of course, you can have them printed at places like Costco.

The great thing is that it's up to you!
      Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

Working...
      X