Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from France

Hello,
    I'm writing to you from France. I hope that you will understand my english. It becomes badder and badder with years...
    I've discovered digital scrapbooking last christmas with Scrapbooking Max Trial and it was so fun that I ordered it. I hope that I'll be able to do good things!
    At soon,
    Fanfan
    Fanfan-Rue des Anges

Originally posted by fanfan View Post
    Hello,
    I'm writing to you from France. I hope that you will understand my english. It becomes badder and badder with years...
    I've discovered digital scrapbooking last christmas with Scrapbooking Max Trial and it was so fun that I ordered it. I hope that I'll be able to do good things!
    At soon,
    Fanfan
    Your English is excellent, all you bilingual people seem to apologise! I can only speak English so you are cleverer to begin with! WElcome and look forward to seeing your work
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Welcome.. and your english is great! Make sure you "browse" around the forums for tips and "goodies".. there is help from all the wonderful people on this site. hope to see your work in the gallery soon
      Love
      Kim

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

Welcome to our family ...... and I'm sure you will be able to very good LOs.
        If you need any help just post in the forums and I'm sure one of the "know it alls" will come and help. ... yes you know who you are "know it alls". LOL.
        Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

Welcome Farfan!
          this is a great family, you will enjoy it!
          you are french? because your nickname is familiar to me jejejejje
          i'm peruvian!
          hope to see your job soon, any question just ask here people is soooooo helpfull and talent
          wendy
          Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Bienvenu !!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by fanfan View Post
            Hello,
            At soon,
            Fanfan
            Fanfan bienvenu ! il sait que le ce étant reçu pour la communauté davantage a voulu de l'ok du monde, je suis sûr que colère d'aimer cet endroit, un grand baiser, et le nao si s'inquiète de l'ok de langue

Comment

Bonjour, Fanfan de Normandie

Moi, c'est Gaëlle ...de Normandie aussi !! Du Havre, plus précisément

ScrapbookMax, c'est génial. En plus, tu peux agrandir facilement la bibliothèque de papiers, embellissements via le site mais par beaucoup d'autres sites où il y a "free" à télécharger.
              Je te souhaite de longues heures de scrap......car quand on commence parfois on ne voit pas le temps passer !!!

Comment

Hello welcome to SM

Angelwithin is ma bum chum

Comment

OHH!!! Mon Cherrie !!!!!

Soit Bien arrivée Fanfan, et un immense plaisir tu l'avec nous, ainsi qu'a dit Eng, now s'inquiète avec son Anglais , et exelente ok,

Je parle Portugais et toutes les filles ils me comprennent bien, cette place et de pure joie, j'ai certitude que tu allez adorer ok

Bon travail

baisers

Comment

Welcome to the group. I know you will enjoy the stay. Your English is beautiful!!!! Oh yes, and I understood everything in the last few posts! hahahahahaha!!! )
                    May

Comment

welcome, bonjour (okay thats the extent of my french), your english is great. Look around, join in and have fun, everyone on here are so helpful and lovely, just ask away if you are not sure of anything

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Working...
                      X