Hello from Colorado..looking for some needed assistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Colorado..looking for some needed assistance

I am not sure if this is the right way to do this or not.....First let me introduce myself. My name is Shelby I am a 42 year old SAHW and the proud wife of a US military man, he has proudly served this country now for 10+ years. I am trying to scrap his career and I am only using the scrapbook max program. I dont have the time to learn the actual PSP and PSE and all those programs.....You may ask why I have less time then some of you so if you bear with me a minute I will explain. I have been battling breast cancer for the past two years and it has now turned into bone cancer as well. I have been told that I have less then a year left so i am trying to get all those things done now that i thought I had a lifetime to do. I was wondering if any of you wonderful and talented people would be willing to put together some templates for me so can expedite this process. I ahve over 4000 photos to use (I know I cant use all of them) He has spent four tours in iraq now so i have lots of desert pics to do as well. I got a couple templates off of the templates board earlier and have already used them. I have plenty of military kits and all just not the time noe knowhow to put them all together. I would be willing to share if someone had the time to make them..They are only for my personal use so i dont beleive it will be an issue of mixing and matching different kits and elements. I am a very proud woman and it pains me to have to ask for this help...I would be forever grateful if someone could help me though...Thanks for reading and God Bless

Oh Shelbz I am so sad for you. You are amazingly strong and I am full of admiration for you. I know that members on here will be only too willing to assist . I would myself but there are some really talented people on here who will be able to treat your photos with the special creative results they deserve. I am sure you won't have to wait long. I will pray for a miracle for you, they do happen, I am living proof of that. God Bless x
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Have you checked out the archives?
      Here is a link to Embellishments

And here is one to templates

There are several military ones there, plus others that can be adapted for what you have in mind.
      Jo

Comment

military templates request...

Thank you ladies for taking the time to answer me, i have checked out the templates and have taken those that i think will work for my scrapping needs. I also put this request in another part of the community and the response has been more than overwhelming..so thank you for taking the time to read and answer my request.......God bless YOU!

Comment

I posted 3 templates in the template section, I hope you can use them!

Comment

Shelbz, I am new to SBM and can't help you with your request. But welcome. And you and your husband will be in my prayers.

Jormanoy, Mswizard mom7911 are my buddies

Comment

Working...
            X