Howdy! Newbie with a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy! Newbie with a question

My name is Loree, although most people know me as Jack's Nanny. My grandson is 3 years old and the absolute light of my life. He is the reason I am a scrapbooker. I started his book with his sonogram picture and have been hooked since then.
    I recently discovered the joys of digital scrapbooking. I love the convenience. Of course, not have to actually cut anything is a great plus!!!
    I do have a question. Is there a way to make a default setting for 12x12 page layouts? That is the only size I do and I am constantly having to resize elements on templates. I can change the page size automatically but not the elements. If there is any help out there, I would appreciate it very much.
    Looking forward to being a regular.
    God Bless Us All,
    " Jack's Nanny"
    God Bless Us All,
    Jack's Nanny

Hi Loree,

You can change the page size by choosing Settings from the Page menu. You'll see presets for all of the popular page sizes, or even make your own custom sizes!
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

page size

Yes I have discovered how to change the page size itself. But when I use an imported template that is not that size, and then upsize the page, only the background upsizes. I then have to resize every object on the page remembering where it fell in the original template. Any suggestions?
      God Bless Us All,
      Jack's Nanny

Comment

Are you using the most current release of Scrapbook MAX!? (1.0.3.0)

You can check your Scrapbook MAX! version by choosing Help > About.

Thanks!
        Desmond.
        |

Comment

Working...
        X