Hello.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello.

My name is Cindy. I live in East Tennessee. I am new to digital scrapbooking. I just bought and installed ScrapbookMax and I am already addicted! I am having a problem, though. I have some stuff downloaded and saved in my documents. At first when I used them, it was okay, but now when try opening them, most of the time SBM shuts down. Any ideas why and how I can keep it from happening?

Hello Cindy,
    Welcome to this fun and happy place. I'm sorry I don't know the answer but someone will try and help soon.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Thank you, eng.

Comment

Check Memory

Have you check that you have enough memory remaining in the machine? The papers and embies chew up a lot of memory, especially when you start saving lots of layouts and downloading lots of freebies. I am not a tech expert, so hopefully someone will give you better information.

Comment

Welcome !!!!!!!!!

Welcome Cindy, comes to share its works its photos with us, e to contemplate the pretty works of ours to designer, I am certain that she is magic ok

One great kiss

Good luck

Comment

Working...
          X