Hi Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone

In case you are wondering my name was given to me as I am the 'father' to 5 fabulous canines (4 labradors and a cocker spaniel) but normal people know me as Nigel.
    My other hobby is photography... bet you can't guess the subjects of most of my pictures I am so pleased to have discovered SCMax so I can show off my 'family'.
    In my spare time I help my wife run her craft shop and have run a couple of workshops on digital imaging for card makers and scrap bookers and can't wait to introduce more people to this great software.
    I look forward to regular visits to this forum and wish everyone all that they would wish themselves

Welcome to the Dog Pound!!!

Welcome! A fellow dog lover - yesssssss! That's wonderful. I have two furbabies that I scrapbook a lot!! Hope to see some of your layouts soon!! Do you watch your version of American Idol? In case you don't, the subject line is a good thing!!!
    Julie

Comment

Thanks for Welcome

Is that one of your furbabies? Don't get much time for TV but am watching our new show with celebs trying to train rescue dogs great fun.
      If I can work out how to submit layouts will do something asap

Nigel

Comment

YO Dogfather!!! GREAT NAME!!! LOVE IT!!! Welcome Aboard! I too am a big furbie lover, I cant wait to see your family pics! Its pretty easy to put a LO in the gallery and if ya need any help, just ask, the peeps in here are always helpful!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Welcome Aboard to this NUTTY bunch. Darn!! Did I say that out loud? Anyway to post in the gallery if you look sharing corner, it has templates, embellishments,look at my layout and then Scrapbook gallery. Click scrapbook gallery simply locate your pic or template that you want to show off and submit. Really easy will be a breeze for you after the first few. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Visit my blog
          Visit my section of the store here

Comment

Pleased you liked the name - it was my wifes fault!!
            I guess I am going to have to bite the bullet and get on with a LO! promise not to laugh?

Comment

Originally posted by thedogfather View Post
              Pleased you liked the name - it was my wifes fault!!
              I guess I am going to have to bite the bullet and get on with a LO! promise not to laugh?
              We promise. Cross my fingers. Can't wait to see your layouts

Visit my blog

Comment

Thanks NanaC - I don't think anyone else heard - only me
                Will follow your advice and can only say 'watch this space'.
                Unfortunately i am also the family chef and I am being told its time for dinner so must go now but will be on again tomorrow.
                Sincere luv and thanks to you all

Nigel

Comment

Thanks NanaC - I don't think anyone else heard - only me
                  Will follow your advice and can only say 'watch this space'.
                  Unfortunately i am also the family chef and I am being told its time for dinner so must go now but will be on again tomorrow.
                  Sincere luv and thanks to you all

Nigel
                  Your Welcome. What's for dinner? What time? LOL see you tomorrow

Visit my blog

Comment

Did you say it was time for dinner?? What are we having today? You did know that this is just one big family here at SBM. (You can open a restaraunt here in Scrapsville, I guarantee you will have customers) Everyone here likes to help out if we can, and if you have any questions just post them on the board and some one will get around to answering your question. Welcome aboard the good ship Nuttypop.
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Is that one of your furbabies? Don't get much time for TV but am watching our new show with celebs trying to train rescue dogs great fun.
                      If I can work out how to submit layouts will do something asap

Nigel
                      Yep! That's our little furbaby MaggieMae!! She's a 6-year old Sheltie. We also have a big old guy (part chow, part German Shepherd, part ?) who's 13 1/2 yrs old and a cancer survivor!!

Again, welcome to the dog pound!! (Randy on American Idol says that all the time!)
                      Julie

Comment

Welcome to the group Nigel! I think the SBM group is full of furbaby love! Gotta love it! My furbabies consist of a now 7 month old Boxer Rudy (GOOOO IRISH!!! ), 2 yr old cat Tigger, New Zealand White Rabbit Snowflake, and Peanut our rat. In addition to my human conspirators David (hubby), Michael and Matthew (10 yr old twins) and their 16 yr old crazy as her mother daughter Amanda. Needless to say, there are tons and tons of pictures of our furbabies, and I would love to hear more about the software you were speaking about! It's a great group and lots of great information!!!
                        May

Comment

A CHEF too!!! WOW that is really impressive Nigel! What is your specialty??

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Another Guy On Board!

You will love it here but you must know that this forum is addictive, the people are nutty, and you will need to warn your wife that she may become neglected!

We have fun here and want to invite you to join the wacky residence of our imaginary town of Scrapsville. We have some furbies there too.... the town has Apes and monkeys thatget intoall kinds of mischief. Residence addicted to rootbeer, popcorn and chocolate. Short supply of ducktape. A crazy Granny and her mattress. A pole dancer and a bunch of party animals.

Come And Join Us!
                            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                            !

nie

Comment

Hello Nigel!
                              Welcome to the addicted nutters forum
                              So you cook .....and you live in Surrey.....I'll be round soon.....LOL. I used to work in Chertsey many years ago.
                              Dying to see your lo's.
                              Your wife runs a craft shop.....what a great combination, scrapping, craft and photography.
                              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                              X