New from Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Canada

Hi! New to this program. Having trouble sending....can this work with Incredimail?
    Thelma

Welcome Thelma,
    and I have NO clue..LOL.. this message did come through but I'm sure one of the other people can answer you question..
    Hope you have fun with your SBM programme, it's AWSOME.
    Love
    Kim

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

Hello,

Are you referring to the ability to email your scrapbooks? If so, you can directly email from scrapbook max if Incredimail supports sending by SMTP server, or if you use Outlook Express (or compatible) to send yoru emails.

If neither of the above are true, you can publish to images, and then attach those images to an email and send manually.

Thanks!
      Desmond.
      |

Comment

Welcome aboard! Watch out this place is incredibly addicting!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

I use Incredimail and it works with Scrapbook max. I just click on the email enevelope in Scrapbook max and it opens Incredimail with my scrapbook attached.

Jo

Comment

Hi, are you able to save a layout on a USB drive and take it to a print shop and have it printed? Is so, how - I tried but it did not work out.
            Thanks. I am new and am trying the trial version and love it but need to be able to get it printed out.
            HELP

Comment

Hiya, Thelma...how old is your 'puter? I just right click on the layout and it asks if I want to archive and email? I always check "Zip" as most don't have Winrar and it opens my email (Incredimail) for me! I have Vista, so I'm not sure how much of that you can do on earlier operating systems, and if it's a Mac I really don't know! LOL
              Terin - aka Scrappyfrog
              sigpic
              My blog: www.scrappyfrog.blogspot.com

Comment

Welcome
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Hello Thelma, this is Louise.......I always wanted to say that......lol............I have Incred.Mail and I just email my layouts to myself from SBM and if Incred.Mail is your default then it should go to it and you can send it anywhere from there. I am also from Canada.....Nova Scotia and I also welcome you ..........this is a great program and lots of wonderful people.........xoxoxo.....Lois
                  sigpic....

Comment

Working...
                  X