Hey every1 i'm new 2 Scrapbook Max !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey every1 i'm new 2 Scrapbook Max !

Hi i'm new and i was referred by my mom and plz have a look at my layouts and feel free to leave a comment.

Welcome on!

This is a great site for getting ideas and answers! Everyone here is so nice! Loved the LO's. So envious of the Venice pictures!!!!!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release
    sigpic
    My SBM store

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Angel View Post
      Hi i'm new and i was referred by my mom and plz have a look at my layouts and feel free to leave a comment.
      Welcome Dark Angel , hope you'll join in the fun. Who is Mom, do we know her?
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

You're lo's are great . You must be one of the youngest on here. How old are you? You will be great at this, well you already are
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

kimbob is from south africa!! Hmmmmm! Welcome aboard. You just joined a great group and I'm going to check your pages out now. Have fun!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Hi Dark Angle

I checked out your layout in the gallery.... very cute. Your going to get addicted real quick! Tell us a little about your self. I can tell that your young so I'm sure your going to offer some young ideas in your layouts. Let us know if your looking for anything! Our group has a great collection of embies, yours for the asking.

Welcome to our group!
            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

Welcome onboard darkangel!
              i'm sure you will love SBM Family
              Ciao
              Wendy
              Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Winnie49 View Post
                Welcome onboard darkangel!
                i'm sure you will love SBM Family
                Ciao
                Wendy
                To eng .Hi my mom is Trudie Botha and i'm 16 years old . Glad u think my work is nice.

Comment

thanx oniern for u letter.

Well i'm 16 years old still in school and very interested in digital scrapbooking . I hope that u wud find my work interesting and find new ideas.On the moment i don't need anything bcoz my mom already downloaded EVERYTHING she cud get her hands on but thanx for asking . But i sure will check out the freebie section sometime when i hav some extra time in between my school work and homework .

Comment

Hi,there my girl.
                    Glad to see you finally decided to join this nice place.Both of us can learn so much from them here,there is a bunch of talented people on this site.
                    Keep up the good work
                    Mom

Comment

Hey mom

Hi there mom yes we can learn a lot from these ppl and we will enjoy the new hobby!

Comment

Welcome "Dark Angel"... of moet ek Welkom se...? ..LOL, You going to love it and being so young you will learn quickly!! It's an AWSOME hobby and your Mom is SUPER talented.. you will have LOTS of fun learning from her as well as the absolutely AWSOME "SBM family"..
                        Ek kan nou nie wag om vir jou LO's te gaan soek nie..
                        So from a "fellow South African"... great to have you with us!
                        Love
                        Kim

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Angel View Post
                          To eng .Hi my mom is Trudie Botha and i'm 16 years old . Glad u think my work is nice.
                          Ahhhh....another talented SBM member, lucky you. I love her avatar. Look forward to seeing more of your talent

Comment

Hi Dark Angle, I am 18 and new to SBM I saw your lo it was cool

Comment

Working...
                            X