Hi We are New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi We are New

My daughter and I are going to make a photo album of the different places on Cape Cod. Can we use an 8 X 10 size to make our scrapbook? Thanks

Yes

You have the option to select any size. On the top right side of the tool bar, you have the option to select BACKGROUND. Open that tab then select size. Pick the size you want to use. Just remember, if your going to print out your pages, then you will want to select the same size that your planning to print. I do not believe you can pick one size then print out another size. You risk cutting off the edges.

Welcome to the forum, we will be looking forward to seeing your pages. Also, we hope you will join are crazy family here. We stretch around the world but we're closer than most people are with their neighbors.

You will get addicted!
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

Thank you

We look forward to reading and learning alot about Scrapbook Max!

Comment

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to seeing your pages. Have fun!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Hello Girls

Okay we have a mom and daughter..... are both of you on the forum? Hope about introducing yourselfs to us? We're sort of nosey around here so we want to know all about you, your families, your experience with scrapbooking and most important......... Are you as wacky as the rest of us????

I hope you each have your own screen names, as it will be easier for us to tell you apart!
          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

Onie, for crying out loud, don't scare them off! How can we have an initiation ritual in the dungeon if you scare them off, you fool!!!!!

Hurm.... Hi, bdubbs, welcome to the forum!!! We are delighted to have you! I love Cape Cod, though I've never been there yet. But... I love the ocean, the rain, and every thing else that goes with that area. So I can't wait to see the pictures. Do you live there, or are they vacation photos? Please, don't forget to post in the gallery. Any questions, just ask.

And please, ignore the nuts around here, they are just a few and far between. The rest of us are calm, cool, and collected!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Not Scared off yet

We are new to scrapbooking. So it will be fun to start. We ordered a new laptop which should arrive by the end of next week. and we also ordered the Scrapbook Max software. We own a second home on Cape Cod and spend weekends and vacations there. So this will be an ongoing project. I should clear up one thing and that is that I am my daughters father not mother. This is something that we can do together. My son and I go to many Red Sox and Patriots games. So this is a way to bond with Laura. Once we get all the software up then she wants to get her own ID.

This should be fun!

Comment

Buy one get one free....Max you're getting very clever!

Welcome bdubbs and Laura soon Hope you have loads of fun with us
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                X