Just saying hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saying hi

Hi everyone, I am bdubbs Daughter I am going to be making my own scrapbook of my high school graduation (07) and it will be better then my Dad's lol

No way! My scrapbooks are going to be better.

Comment

You wish!!!!!!

Comment

Wow........

You 2 are adorable. Just to let you know that we just had another TEEN join our group "DARK ANGEL" I believe she is 16. Welcome to you both.... DAD you will fit it good with some of our other guys around here.

NOW, we will be anxious to see your work. I'm sure you'll both do super work. We love having newbies. This is very addictive so you will discover that you wont be newbies for long.

Come join in on the fun!

Onie
        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

Oh how fun.. Can't wait to see your work. You will have so much fun here, and time will go by so quick.. Have fun..

Comment

Where In Texas?

Originally posted by susan polina View Post
            Oh how fun.. Can't wait to see your work. You will have so much fun here, and time will go by so quick.. Have fun..
            I'm in El Paso!

Welcome Susan, I see your new too! Glad to have you with us.
            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

Welcome aboard newbies. Can't wait to see your LO's!! Have fun!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Love it....rivalry will bring out the best in you

Welcome, I can see you'll have great fun
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Welcome to our newbies.... you're gonna love the program and the forum!!! Have fun!!!
                  God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

Working...
                  X