Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love the trial, but I have a few questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the trial, but I have a few questions.

I am very new to Digital Scrapbooking, but so far I love it! I also love the trial version of Scrapbook Max, but here are the things I would like to know before I buy the full version.

1. Can you use scrapbook templates downloaded from other sites in the program?
    2. Does the full version have ready made borders for pictures and pages?
    3. Does this program allow you to make Spines for the cover of the scrapbooks?
    Kataman

Welcome Kataman!

1. Yes you can. Save them into another folde and insert when you want to create a lo.
    2. You will find so much in the forums in the template and embellishments forums. Have a look, you will be downloading for months! People are so generous with stuff they make.You will never want for anything
    3. Someone will answer that one, I don't think so but I may be wrong! Hang around for the experts.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Hi Kataman,
      I guarantee you will NEVER evr regret buying Scrapbook Max.. It is an awesome yet easy to use program. The forum here and the support is wonderful..and as Eng said .. there are ALWAYS freebies being shared like they're going out of business! More than you could ever use.
      As for the spine?? I'm not sure what you mean -
      If you mean can you make a "digital image to the size and shape of the real scrapbook spine to stick on it?? YES you can make any shape or size with whatever design you want on it and print it out - even 3D. Hope that helps

Comment

I quickly made this for you to download and try.. Is that what you mean????
        If not give us a bit more info so we can help you with an answer

Click on the thumbnail picture to see it enlarged
        then if you want to download it -clik on the blue .smb file and it will automatically install straight into scrapbook Max software
        Attached Files

Comment

See what I mean, you get so much more than the programme.I don'tknow anywhere else where you get free advice, help and products
          That 's brilliant Moonbeam.
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Thank You!!

Thank you all for your quick response. Yes Moonbeam that spine was just what I needed. I can tell already that this is a great group and an awesome product, I am buying it today!! Thanks again!
            Kataman

Comment

Originally posted by Kataman View Post
              Thank you all for your quick response. Yes Moonbeam that spine was just what I needed. I can tell already that this is a great group and an awesome product, I am buying it today!! Thanks again!

You'll see ~~~~ it will be money well spent!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kataman View Post
                Welcome Aboard Kataman!!! I promise you will NEVER regret it!!! It wil become your new addiction, and the Peeps in here are FABULOUS!!!!
                We are one big family in here, and the more the merrier, so welcome home!
                cant wait to see some of your work!

And Moonbeam... Thanks so much, I scoop up that spine, I think it will come in handy!
                You are sooo good! Thanks again!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Have to agree - it becomes an addiction. It's so fun. The software makes everything so easy to do. You'll love it.
                  Felicia
                  Live with love in your life. It's a beautiful thing.

Comment

He he he he he he!!! Another one bites the dust!

Welcome aboard, Kataman! You're in for the time of your life!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Downloads

Thanks you guys, your all terrific! I am definitely going to be addicted to this! I was so excited looking around at the gallery that I could hardly stay in my seat! I have been looking for something like this for a long time! Someone mentioned that we can download other people's templates. How do I do that?
                      Kataman

Comment

Hi there!

This thread will give you instructions about downloading freebie templates (shared by our always-great and ever-generous members) in the "Sharing Corner":

Here's a thread about downloading templates AND uploading your own templates to share - it's easy and fun, and I'll bet you'll be doing it in no time!:

Remember, it is courteous to mention the name of the designer and the name of the template/kit you used when you display your layout (for instance if you post a layout in the SBM gallery using someone else' work, it's a nice gesture to mention their kit and name in your layout description).

I'm sure you'll be impressed by the talent and generosity of our members here - they share so much of their time, creativity, and fun!

If you want to check out templates and kits for sale created by SBM's amazing group of professional designers, you can visit the Scrapbook MAX! Booster Pack Store.

Have fun and Happy Scrapping!

Karin

Comment

welcome.. looks like youve had it LOL youre hooked! Its great fun.. hope you enjoy it and your time here on the forum...The gallery is gorgeous but as stated above you cant download from the gallery
                          ANYTHING can be posted in the galllery - EVEN COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL (thats why you cant download from there) but in the sharing secion you will always find what you need! You will need to get used to the fact that you CANT SHARE COPYRIGHTED things there though.. in other words...unless you make it yourself Or it is from the Scrapbook Max program or you have the designers permission to share it you cant give it away free.
                          You will find here that generally all you need to do is ask and someone will come up with what you need and give it to you

Comment

Working...
                          X