Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi Everyone! I'm New And So Far I Just Love Sbm!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone! I'm New And So Far I Just Love Sbm!

Hi,
    I'm Kim from Texas! I've been looking for a digital program that would be easy to use for a long time. FINALLY, I stumble upon Scrapbook Max ...so far I just LOVE it! I'm so far behind in my scrapbooking and this will really help me catch up. I have a few questions...
    **Can I order prints of completed pages through Scrapbook Max, or do I need my own printer. I want them to look better than my last photo printer printed...
    **When making my scrapbook, Do I have to rename every page of the scrapbook, or can it all be saved in one scrapbook? (stupid question, i know)
    I have a named scrapbook and everytime I go to start a new page I need a new name.
    **What does screen resolution mean on templates? Can they be printed in 12x12 or 8.5 x11
    **LAST QUESTION!!! Does scrapbook max sell the scrapbooks themselves also? Is it better to do an 8.5x11?
    THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR ANSWERS! I can't wait to get really going with this. It is the BEST EVER! I can't wait to tell everyone!!!!!
    Kim

Greetings and welcome! You'll love it here.

Originally posted by kimmylynnk View Post
    Hi,
    **Can I order prints of completed pages through Scrapbook Max, or do I need my own printer. I want them to look better than my last photo printer printed...
    You most certainly can. Look up at the top of this page and you should see a link called "order prints" or click here.

**What does screen resolution mean on templates? Can they be printed in 12x12 or 8.5 x11
    Screen resolution wouldn't have anything to do with printing. If you are refering to the page settings resolution then it means how many pixels per inch are printed. 200 ppi would be the minimum you would want and anything over 300 you wouldn't see the difference anyway. Templates were created at whatever size the designer chose. You can resize them in SBM but then would probably need to rearrange things for a better fit at the new size. Choice of page size is a personal preference that best fits the occasion. Scrapbook going on a coffee table? Probably 12 X 12 or 8.5 x 11. In your handbag? 4 x 6 brag book is the ticket!

**LAST QUESTION!!! Does scrapbook max sell the scrapbooks themselves also? Is it better to do an 8.5x11?
    I don't believe they sell the books themselves. I'm sure someone will pipe up if I'm wrong. Again, size is a personal preference. Whatever works for you.
    -=poppabob=-
    If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

Hi Kim,

Welcome aboard, good to have you with us. There wouldn't be too many who didn't enjoy and appreciate the SBM programme and - the forum community is very active, friendly and supportive - it's all here for your enjoyment and creative expression.

Kind regards,
      TerryW
      My buddies are:
      Too many to list - too valuable not to. They are... Diamonds in my Life!

Chocolate Wisdom of Life
      Life is like a box of chocolates - No matter what you end up with - they all start out sweet!

Previous Chocolate Wisdom of Life -
      Some of them are hard.
      It never seems to last long enough.
      No one wants the cruddy ones.

Comment

Welcome, you'll love it here and by your questions we'll be seeing some great lo's
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Welcome aboard kimmylynnk!! Great addictive place-can't wait to see your LO's. What part of Texas are you from. I am headed that way this weekend!! First Oklahoma City-than on to Texas-than Branson MO!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Welcome kimmylynnk!!
            hope you enjoy sbm, its a great programm, i love it !
            as you see people here is so helpful , generous and extremly Talent!
            ciao
            wendy
            Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X