Hi everyone i'm hooked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone i'm hooked

Hi everyone, I'm hooked. I downloaded the free trial offer of sbm and am hooked. I have also been busy downloading embs and templates from the forums and its fantastic. Between this and my genealogy research my husband is never going to see me. What a great sight and program.

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

LOL.....husbands are neglected and housework is non existent. Welcome, you are becoming an addict true to form
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Doesn't take long does it?

Welcome to the family and hope you have lotsa fun
      Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

Hi! and welcome 'Hooked', I'm Terry and I'm more than happy to be your SBM cyber hubby - "Is dinner ready yet?????"

Sorry nanwu, just couldn't resist!

Enjoy and best regards,
        Terry.
        My buddies are:
        Too many to list - too valuable not to. They are... Diamonds in my Life!

Chocolate Wisdom of Life
        Life is like a box of chocolates - No matter what you end up with - they all start out sweet!

Previous Chocolate Wisdom of Life -
        Some of them are hard.
        It never seems to last long enough.
        No one wants the cruddy ones.

Comment

Originally posted by nanwu View Post
          Hi everyone, I'm hooked. I downloaded the free trial offer of sbm and am hooked. I have also been busy downloading embs and templates from the forums and its fantastic. Between this and my genealogy research my husband is never going to see me. What a great sight and program.
          Hmmm! Funny that isn't it? I think maybe Scrapbook Max puts some kind of potent addictive chemical in this program because everyone gets "hooked" straight away!!! - But I for one don't want to break free from this addiction LOL
          Welcome and enjoy.. Look forward to hearing from you lots

Comment

Husband? Dinner? Where have I heard those before? Hmmmmm......

Welcome Nanwu, delighted to have you!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
            X