Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks for the welcomes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thanks for the welcomes

    Thanks for the welcomes. I just thought I would tell you a little about myself (as it nice to know a little about people you communicate with). I am from Australia, am married (have just celebrated 25 years in March), I have 5 grown up children and 3 wonderful grandchildren (one of which is only 4 days old). I love my family and life and look forward to becoming a part of this online community



    My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

  • #2
    Lovely. I love to know a little about our family here. You must have some wonderful memories to scrap
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

    Comment


    • #3
      nanwu,

      Where in Australia do you live? I'm in Mandurah WA.

      Just went and had a look at your profile and unless I'm mistaken, your photograph is taken in Abingdon Miniture Village. If that's the case were you visiting or do you live in the Peel Region??

      TerryW
      Last edited by TerryW; 04-14-2007, 09:50 AM. Reason: Add new information - Abingdon Village
      My buddies are:
      Too many to list - too valuable not to. They are... Diamonds in my Life!

      Chocolate Wisdom of Life
      Life is like a box of chocolates - No matter what you end up with - they all start out sweet!

      Previous Chocolate Wisdom of Life -
      Some of them are hard.
      It never seems to last long enough.
      No one wants the cruddy ones.

      Comment


      • #4
        Welcome Welcome. We seem to be getting lots of new peeps from down under. We are glad you came aboard.

        Comment


        • #5
          Hi, I live in Melbourne, but I used to live in Mt Helena WA. We move around alot with my husbands job. The photo was taken at Richmond in Tassie at a miniature village there



          My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

          Comment


          • #6
            Welcome to SBM. You have come to the right place. We have a very friendly community here. If you need something sing out. (Well maybe not literally). Some one will be by shortly to see if they can help.
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

            Comment


            • #7
              Welcome !!!!!!!!

              Originally posted by nanwu View Post
              Thanks for the welcomes. I just thought I would tell you a little about myself (as it nice to know a little about people you communicate with). I am from Australia, am married (have just celebrated 25 years in March), I have 5 grown up children and 3 wonderful grandchildren (one of which is only 4 days old). I love my family and life and look forward to becoming a part of this online community
              OH! Sorry girl, only today its message , desire you one good coming this forum, e with immense affection that it we receive ok, everything that to need e only to request that soon it turns aid ok,



              One great kiss

              We are anciosos stop to see its works

              Comment


              • #8
                We are anciosos stop to see its works = we anxiously await to see your work!
                Sorry RO, couldnt help myself! LOL
                And welcome aboard Nanwu!!!

                My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

                Comment


                • #9
                  Ei Carol!!!!!!

                  Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                  We are anciosos stop to see its works = we anxiously await to see your work!
                  Sorry RO, couldnt help myself! LOL
                  And welcome aboard Nanwu!!!
                  Carol beloved,please makes one consultation with drª Marion, why I have almost certainty that its frog not this passing well ? this with eye much yellow poor person! Hahahahahahaha




                  kissesssssssssss

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by rosana brito View Post
                    Carol beloved,please makes one consultation with drª Marion, why I have almost certainty that its frog not this passing well ? this with eye much yellow poor person! Hahahahahahaha




                    kissesssssssssss
                    Yes Carol, call Dr Marion! Fast! I need to make another yacht payment!
                    Ha ha ha!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                      We are anciosos stop to see its works = we anxiously await to see your work!
                      Sorry RO, couldnt help myself! LOL
                      And welcome aboard Nanwu!!!
                      You R 2 Funny Crops! It's a wonder Rosana hasn't hit ya up side the head with some of her beautiful flowers yet hehehehe Well maybe she don't wanna break them!
                      Oh yeah...before my CRS brain forgets.....Welcome aboard the 'crazy' train Nanwu...enjoy the ride...I'm having a BLAST!


                      My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                      Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        hahahaha, ROTFL... you're a bunch of "crazy" nuts! but I luv's ya all...hahahahahaha, And yes, welcome to this AMAZING community., feel free to jump in on any of the forums.. and if you need anything or need help.. YELL, don't sing ( they will put you in the idols audition in Scrapville..lol) and you will have what you need in no time.
                        Love
                        Kim


                        Forever in my heart - Jazzy

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X