New Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here!

He everone-I'm new to this site ans so far I love it. Looking forward to hearing from other scrapbookers. I'm new to digital scrapbooking but decided to give it a try. Jill

Welcome mulberry mom. You'll soon be hooked, I am at the bottom of the pile on the techie side and making templates and embellishments from scratch but everyone is so generous on here you want for nothing and of course there's the store! It's like continual Christmas and birthdays on here
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Welcome!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Jill, as it said to it Onie, it has pretty things in the store, it stops you to start its works, I am certain that he is magic with this place, people here they are amables , gentile ok

A one great kiss

Comment

Thank you for the welcomes!

Thanks everyone, I'm really excited to give digital a try. I do have a question...How do you print your layouts in 12 x 12? Is there a place that will do that for you? Thank you-Jill

Comment

Welcome MulberryMom.. great to have you here.. hope you feel at home...have fun scrapping

Comment

Mulberry Mum,

Welcome aboard - I'm sure you will enjoy your new scrapbooking adventure and - the SBM family.

Regards,
            TerryW
            My buddies are:
            Too many to list - too valuable not to. They are... Diamonds in my Life!

Chocolate Wisdom of Life
            Life is like a box of chocolates - No matter what you end up with - they all start out sweet!

Previous Chocolate Wisdom of Life -
            Some of them are hard.
            It never seems to last long enough.
            No one wants the cruddy ones.

Comment

Scrapbook MAX! offers a printing service so you can print your 12x12 pages. More information is available here: http://www.scrapbookmax.com/site/prints.php

Comment

hi, just thought i would say welcome, i'm a neewbie too, both to the sight and to digi scrapping and i'm loving both. Hoped you enjoy it as much as i already do

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Working...
                X