Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to all!

Hello!
    I am Francesca, 32 Years old, from Italy and I love digital scrapbooking!
    Sorry, my english is very bad....
    Francesca

Hello welcome to scrapbook. Don't worry my English is bad aswell lol

Angelwithin is ma bum chum

Comment

welcome to SBM xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

ciao Norma
        benvenuta alla grande famiglia di (SBM) io sono peruviana ma vivo a roma da qualque anno, la mia grammatica non e cosi buone sia in italiano sia in inglese ma faccio il mio meglio,
        questo posto e molto ma molto carino, la gente ti aiuta e veramente brava
        e con molto talento!
        si ti posso aiutare con qualcosa dimelo!
        ma da che parte de italia sei?
        Ok !
        welcome to the big familiy of sbm, i 'm peruvian but i live in rome since some years, my italiand and english grammar isnot toooo good but i do my best
        this place is very very nice, the people is so helpful and great! and VERY talent, if i can help you just let us know, from what part of italy you are

ciao bella
        wendy
        Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Thank you very much to all!

To Wendy: I live in a small town near Avellino in Southern Italy, thank you for your proposal, I hope to be as good as you but I am only at the beginning!
          Francesca

Comment

Hey Francesca!
            I have family in avigliano e potenza non sara che per caso sei de quelle parti il mondo e cosi piccolo!!!!!! the world is so little......
            ciao
            wendy
            Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Hello normajean and welcome to SBM.

I hope you enjoy this wonderful programme and the very helpful community that lives here.

With kind regards,
              Terry

Ciao normajean e benvenuto a SBM.

Spero che godiate questo programma meraviglioso e la Comunità molto utile che vive qui.

Con i riguardi gentili,
              Terry
              My buddies are:
              Too many to list - too valuable not to. They are... Diamonds in my Life!

Chocolate Wisdom of Life
              Life is like a box of chocolates - No matter what you end up with - they all start out sweet!

Previous Chocolate Wisdom of Life -
              Some of them are hard.
              It never seems to last long enough.
              No one wants the cruddy ones.

Comment

A warm welcome normajean, you'll soon be addicted like us all
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Thanks for the Welcome Eng! Felice di conoscerti Terry!
                  Francesca

Comment

welcome Francesca, Your English sounds just perfect to me.. but what would I know? I'm Australian LOL
                    You will fit right in here, whatever language you speak It's lovely to meet you

Comment

Welcome Bella !!!!!!!!

Originally posted by normajean View Post
                      Hello!
                      I am Francesca, 32 Years old, from Italy and I love digital scrapbooking!
                      Sorry, my english is very bad....
                      Madonna Mia Bella! Non conoscete la gioia che abbia dato me, ora voi avete due di nostra L'Italia Francesca e Winnie, uno bella venente buono, qui farà molti amici, sono la gente fantastico amici ed approvazione considerate, desiderio - esso molti happinesses,

Uno grande bacio

ro

Comment

Working...
                      X