Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

My name is Kim Guymon and I am the founder of ScrapBiz

ScrapBiz has formed a sales partnership with Scrapbook Max and our members are excited to be able to sell the product to their customers! I am a novice digi scrapper who found Photoshop Elements to be too frustrating at times. I usually use MS Publisher but many of the digi elements don't work with it. Scrapbook Max is the best of both worlds for me - easy to use and it works with all the digi elements I have!

~Kim
    ScrapBiz
    ~Kim

Welcome! We're happy to have you.

Comment

Kim, Nice to have you here..Look forward to getting to know more about ScrapBiz

Comment

Hi Kim, glad to have you join us.
        Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

Questions About Scrapbook Max.

I'm wanting to use the program...I'm on my trial right now, and want to know from someone that has it already, how may layout designs actually come with it. The promotions say dozens, but I'm wanting to know a more definate number.. Does that mean 24 or 48 or 50, and does that include the sample pages that came with the trial. Does it come with dozens of "pages" or dozens of themes?

Also, I'm wanting to burn to a DVD, but having problems.. don't know what setting to use. Slideshow? Nothing seems to be working on a DVD that can play on a TV. Seems to only burn on a CD.

If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it.

Debra

Comment

Originally posted by MsSasyScrapz2
            I'm wanting to use the program...I'm on my trial right now, and want to know from someone that has it already, how may layout designs actually come with it. The promotions say dozens, but I'm wanting to know a more definate number.. Does that mean 24 or 48 or 50, and does that include the sample pages that came with the trial. Does it come with dozens of "pages" or dozens of themes?

Also, I'm wanting to burn to a DVD, but having problems.. don't know what setting to use. Slideshow? Nothing seems to be working on a DVD that can play on a TV. Seems to only burn on a CD.

If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it.

Debra
            Hi Debra,

I count around 35 templates, including the CD update... (Corey, Sandy, someone correct me if I'm mistaken) Some have multiple pages... I would like to point out that there are several power users on this forum (including myself, Granny, Ladybug, Moonbeam, Jessica, Sandy, etc.) that have posted dozens of additional templates/themes and embellishment packs, free for the taking, with new items posted just about every day... There's a ton of stuff to work with and you'll be busy for months (...just ask Moonbeam.. she's been here about a month and she's going nuts! LOL) Add there are links to many websites right here that offer free stuff that is compatible with SBM...

Let's ask Corey, Desmond, Lorne or Brett about the DVD burning... I don't think that's directly supported yet????

You won't find better product support or a better group of fellow scrapbookers anywhere else...

Steve Russell
            Last edited by srussell; 05-27-2006, 04:00 PM.
            sigpic
            Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
            My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Working...
            X