X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vicmac44
    • Jun 2007

Hello from Wichita KS

I'm new to Scrapbook Max and to scrapbooking. My daughter is really into the digital scrapbooking, she had to get me started.. it is fun! I am learning. Thanks for looking and the comments. Vicky
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Hello and welcome to SBM. I was just admiring your layouts in the gallery and knew I didn't recognize the name. Well, your going to love it here and we're thrilled that you decided to drop into the forum and meet the gang!

If you have any questions or need help, please do not hesitate to ask. We have a great bunch in here, who are always eager to help.
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

A very warm welcome, we all have great fun on here and do our best to help each other, hope you'll join in the fun
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• knzus
        Digi Sage
        • Jan 2007

Hey there neighbor! Welcome to SBM! You're doing great with your layouts -- can't wait to see more!

*waving from Newton*

Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• KS1979
          • Aug 2007

Hey, Wichita KS here too!! Small world

Comment

• vicmac44
            • Jun 2007

Hello to ALL*hoping you have a very Blessed Christmas Holiday!

Hi I am bad about this posting I just found where alot of you had replied to my introduction post.. I guess better late than never..right LOL
            I see that some of you are very close, it is a small world.. I haven't entered any of my pages for a few months but got back into it a few weeks ago, my niece was married Nov 30, so I have made several pages for her and will give to her.
            I hope everyone has a wonderful and Blessed Holiday Season!
            Vicky in Wichita

Comment

• grannywin
              Layout Whiz
              • Sep 2006

Welcome to the forum, Vicmac, and Happy Holiday to you also. If you keep visiting the forum pages, you will get to know everyone and be part of this close-knit group. Looking forward to seeing the wedding layouts.

Comment

• womanw/anedge
                • Dec 2007

welcome glad your here..cant wait to see more of your work...hugs from west virginia!

Comment

Working...
                X