Yet Another Newbie!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet Another Newbie!!

Hello everyone...i'm familiar with the world of scrapbookin'...and totally new to digiscrappin'!!!! From what i see so far I know i'm gonna love it. I'm still toying around with things and haven't really discovered my style yet, but i feel you's will inspire me. keep scrappin'

Sessy

Welcome Sessy
    Pleased you could join us here at SBM.You will love it & end up like all of us, totally addicted, we are a friendly bunch, please do not hesitate to ask if you have any problems, you will find an answer back to you in no time

Comment

Hi Sessywest...
      Fantastic to have you here too. We are such a growin' family..
      seeing youre familiar with scrapping you will be showing us how its done in no time... I love digital ( you don't have amess to clean up after) LOL
      Look forward to hearing more from you.

Comment

Hi sessywest, nice to have you join us. We always say that Scrapbook MAX! is the perfect complement to real scrapping. A lot of digital scrapping products market themselves as replacements for scrapping, but not us. I can hardly wait to see some realworld scrappers start integrating photos of their scraps into digital scraps, etc. The potential is staggering.

But Moonbeam has a good point too, sometimes you just don't have the time or energy to set everything up and then clean up afterwards, so Scrapbook MAX! is a great way to squeeze in a quick scrap when a realworld scrap just wouldn't be convenient.

Also I think Scrapbook MAX! is a useful tool for realworld scrappers to mock up their scraps and get them adjusted to taste before building them. Especially if you are using costly or rare embellishments. It allows you to try ideas you wouldn't be able to do with realworld scrapping, and gives you a roadmap if you want to go ahead and replicate the layout.
        Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

Hey, Marketing!

Originally posted by Corey
          Also I think Scrapbook MAX! is a useful tool for realworld scrappers to mock up their scraps and get them adjusted to taste before building them. Especially if you are using costly or rare embellishments. It allows you to try ideas you wouldn't be able to do with realworld scrapping, and gives you a roadmap if you want to go ahead and replicate the layout.
          Hey, Marketing!
          Another great selling point for Real World Scrappers.

Comment

Hi sessywest and welcome! And ditto Corey's eloquent words! Looking forward to seeing your designs. I'm sure your experience with paper scrapping will translate into amazing digital work!

Karin

Comment

Hi Sessywest!
              Welcome!
              You say that you haven't found your own style yet, but I bet your paper scrapbooks will give you a great place to start! In fact, I bet you could recreate these into digital albums right in Scrapbook MAX!
              Can't wait to see your stuff.
              Marnie
              Marnie

Comment

I POsted similar thoghts elsewhere but It sorta fits here too so sorry to repeat myself but:
                what I have done to mix and match digital with real 12" pages..... is do the borderless print out of my A4 size page

and then add it to a 12" x12" co-ordinating scrapbooking paper

and arrange more embellishments / word art or real ribbon whatever looks good and put it in a 12" album and you Cannot tell where digital ends and real "hardware" begins..especially if you stick cutouts or the ribbon or a slice of co-ordinating paper strip over the "Edge" of the Photo paper you have printed the SBM project on.. (I dont use gloss for that reason) It just blends into the 12" Lay OUt.
                The extra embellishments you use on the larger area can be "real" or print out and cutout from SBM....The people I have shown my albums have all made me laugh as they get closer and closer to the page and even feel it to see what is real 3D and what is digital.... It's just another option SBM gives us.

Steve mentioned the other day about posting pics of just this thing ..I must get a photo of the album page but the trouble is I gave them away as gifts...so I'll have to chase them up but I'm sure you can picture what I mean!

Comment

Working...
                X