Hello I am new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello I am new

Hello I am my name is Patricia I am from Germany ,I was living in the USA 13 years.
    I speak better english than I can ride.
    hugs
    Patricia

Hello I am new

Hi Patricia, welcome to scrapbook max. I posted several layouts from our trip to Berlin last year! I have about 25 pages done, all with scrapbook max. They are turning out very nice and it is much faster then paper scrapbooks!

Marion

Comment

Welcome Patricia!
      sigpic
      Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
      My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Thank you very much I live very far away from berlin,but I was there 3 years ago.
        hugs
        Patricia

Comment

Hello I am new

I was in Bavaria the year before, We visited Nue Schwanstein Castle, it was beautiful. I am originally from the Netherlands. Only about 15 minutes from Aachen, Germany.

Comment

I dont live very far away from the catle.
            I live in Baveria.
            hug Patricia

Comment

Welcome to the forum Mitzy... I have never been to Europe, but it's my life long dream to go there. My brother in law has been to Germany, and he says is one of the most beautiful places on earth. I'm originally from Cuba. We are delighted to have you. I think you will love our forum.

Maybe Marion will take me the next time she goes there. I will happily carry her luggage for her.

Granny
              sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Hello I am new

I travel fairly light Granny! I going to be counting on you to keep welcoming our new members. I will be gone on vacation all next week. I hope I can stand to be away from you guys that long. I am taking my laptop, so maybe I will at least have time to check in and read some of the new post!

Marion

Comment

Well, Marion, someone has to open the doors for you? LOL.

I will try my best, Masta, to take care of this responsibility for you. And I will even try not to scare the newbies. I won't even tell them about the initiation ceremory. What they don't know, won't hurt them.

I will also keep an eye on all the kiddies here, make sure they behave while you're gone.

Have a wonderful vacation, and take lots of pictures, so you can share them with us. And please, Marion, be careful and return to us safely!!!

Hughs,

Granny
                  sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Vacation

Thanks Granny, I knew I could count on you!

Marion

Comment

Working...
                    X