Another new one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new one

I finally got up enough nerve to upload my very first LO to the gallery -- was pretty scary stuff for this old lady. Thank you, Corey, for the 'casual tutorial' -- it worked like a charm.

I downloaded the trial version of this wonderful program and within 20 minutes I went back and purchased the CD. Absolutely love it! My poor hubby thinks I've fallen in love with this machine since I'm spending all of my time on it now -- at least he knows where I am!

I live in very wet and rainy Washington state right on the coast -- about 50 miles from where I was born. I'm sooo glad that I found this program to while away the hours with!!!

Hi,

I live in wet and rainy Spokane! I downloaded the trial version from "Scrapbook Answers" magazine about 3 weeks ago and have received the full version. I love it! I am new to forums and digital scrapping, so I'm really impressed you uploaded a layout already! Wow!
    Julie

Comment

You are very welcome. At some point I'm going to get my new office organized and do some more videos.
      Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

Hi MaggieMae

Don't be too impressed -- I just did a very basic LO -- I posted it in the gallery just to see if I could do it. I was totally surprised when it worked the very first time! Now I just need to figure out how to post a thumbnail image into the forum I love this program and now I'm beginning to actually like the rain these days 'cause it gives me an excuse to "play". We have been trying to get our house painted but the weather certainly has not been conducive to that endeavor -- but it's just fine for scrapping

Penny

Comment

We would love to have a drop or two

Hi ateek
          I also downloaded the trail 3 weeks ago and i was on it for 20 min and had to have this great program.Two weeks later it turned up on my door step.
          I'm from inland New South Wales in Australia So Gday Mate.

Linda
          Mitchellsarah
          Linda

Comment

Thumbnails

Hi Ateek,

This is MaggieMae reporting that we have sunshine in Spokane today! Yea! What a rainy June - yuck!

I, too, finally uploaded two layouts and I'm so proud! I don't know how to get thumbnails in my posts, though. I'd really like to find out how!
            Julie

Comment

Working...
            X