It's that time again......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's that time again......

i'd never get any designing done if i posted on all the new threads to welcome all our newbies to the forum so here's my big HELLO and welcome to you all

any questions just ask....everyone here is very friendly and will help if they can

love

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

I love your Welcome Fiona!!!!

Ditto from me as well. Welcome everyone that I haven't greeted.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Ditto, ditto!!!

A great big welcome to you all, and thanks Fiona for doing this!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Welcome everyone!!
        Julie

Comment

Welcome to all of you!! All I can say is have fun and I can't wait to see your LO's.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Lovely post angel
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

just bumping this post to say hello to all our new members who have joined since my previous welcome

dont be scared to join in with any thread on site, the members here are a lovely (if not a bit crazy) friendly bunch and will answer questions, give tips and happily chat for hours with everyone

, Check out my store
              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

hello, hello!!!! Everyone here is very friendly and will help any way that they can! Can't wait to see the lo, you are all very inspiring to me!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

Who are you calling crazy? You do this every time!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post

Well, sorry Granny, but some of us are a bit on the crazy side! Please don't put me in your dungeon! <slinking away quickly before the apes can see me>

Debby
                    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Originally posted by fourfoxes View Post
                      Well, sorry Granny, but some of us are a bit on the crazy side! Please don't put me in your dungeon! <slinking away quickly before the apes can see me>
                      Dungeons Apes

Sounds like my kinda place.....
                      Finding it a bit difficult to join in some of the NSBR discussions as you are all so familiar with each other, but I guess it's a matter of time....
                      See Raff's Latest Adventures....

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post

if the shoe fits *giggles*

, Check out my store
                        Here

Comment

Originally posted by mandijane55 View Post
                          Finding it a bit difficult to join in some of the NSBR discussions as you are all so familiar with each other, but I guess it's a matter of time....
                          just jump in...they dont bite there (unless requested in triplicate first lol)

, Check out my store
                          Here

Comment

Mandi, honey bunny, I've been here almost from day one, and I still don't know what is going on!!! If you ever figure it out, pleeeeeeeeeease, let me know!! PM me, don't tell anyone else. We need an edge!

sigpic

Comment

( if the shoe fits *giggles*)

Hope the shoe doesn't fit you Granny,..........or does it

Welcome to all newbies, ......to this crazy, lovely, helpful, kind, generous,.... world !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Working...
                              X