Hello from Portugal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Portugal

Hello, my name is Gisela and I'm from Portugal.
    I've just discovered this wonderfull program, but I think I've installed too many emblishements and I would like to uninstall some.
    Can somebody help me?

Gi

Malagueta, welcome to the forum, we are so delighted to have you! I put a tutorial together some time ago about putting embellishments in. I think you can use it to get them out!

Go to this link, and there, if you read one of my answers, you will find a link to download the tutorial. HOpe this helps. It has pictures and it's step by step.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/showthread.php?t=438

Granny
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Thank you Granny

Comment

New from Portugal

Hi Gisela,
        It is impossible to have to many embellishments. They are like money, you can never have enough!
        Just Kidding!

Welcome to our forum!

Marion

Comment

Bienvenidos me amiga. You will have fun here and you will learn something new every day.

Comment

Welcome!

My wonderful daughter-in-law is Portugese. It is such a beautiful country! You will love this program - it's so user-friendly.

Welcome!
            Julie

Comment

I'm already loving it
              Portugal is, in fact, very beautiful, and I expect to see you if you ever come here

Comment

Welcome Gisela!
                Glad to have you with us. Hope to see some of your L/O's soon.
                Marnie

Comment

Benvenuta Gisela!
                  this forum is fantastic all the people is so helpful, friendly, nice, kindly,etc etc you will enjoy it
                  welcome from rome!
                  ciao
                  wendy
                  Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Hy, Gisela, welcome to this forum! This is a great, funny place!
                    Bye- ciao
                    Barbara

Comment

Hello Gisela!

Welcome! My parents went to Portugal last January and loved every minute of it - they thought it was SO beautiful and the people were so warm and kind.

Have fun with Scrapbook MAX and join us anytime!

Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
                      Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Comment

Working...
                      X