A happy birthday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A happy birthday

Hi! My name is Hope and today is my birthday (ok I will say it...I turned 42 today!). I just bought this software with some birthday money given to me by family members. I have been married for almost 14 years and we have 3 beautiful children (11, 7 and almost 14 months). I have been paper scrapbooking for over a year. I just recently started a blog and was instantly introduced to the world of digital scrapbooking. I just love all of the layouts I have seen and can't wait to get started on my own digital layouts. I am so excited! Looking forward to meeting everyone and learning from everyone, too!
    AlwaysHope

Happy Birthday!!! Welcome!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Happy Birthday. You got a great gift for your BD. You will love it here!
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Happy Birthday! With this gift you are giving yourself a birthday present each time you make a layout. Good investment! Smart girl!
        Just be aware that this is terribly addicting. You will have severe withdrawal symptoms if you don't make a layout or at least check the forum at least once a day. There is no cure! But what a way to go

Comment

Happy Birthday! And Welcome Aboard!!! You are gonna love this place!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Welcome and Happy Birthday. A very intelligent girl. getting SBM for your birthday
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Happy B-day and welcome! This is the gift that will keep on giving!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I started to play with my the beginner edition. I am having fun already!
                AlwaysHope

Comment

Working...
                X